“Cleaning & Preserving your Christening or Flower-Girl dress?”
Our exclusive process will insure your Flower girl or Christening dress will remain in the same beautiful condition it was when worn for your special event. You can make an heirloom for your special girl. And we are the only company to offer a Lifetime Guarantee.
Our price is Only $79.00
Preserve those cherished memories. They grow up so fast and it’s such a special day. Having their beautiful dress preserved keeps that memory alive for everyone.
See our exclusive 11 step cleaning and preservation process below.
Easy to Follow Instructions
Step 2 – Place your dress in ANY BOX large enough to hold the dress.
Step 3 – Seal your shipping box and attach the pre-paid UPS label…then drop it off at a local store who handles UPS.
Step 4 – When your dress arrives at BridalKare it is professionally cleaned and preserved (see our 11 step process below) – You’ll receive your preserved dress from BridalKare in a beautiful windowed presentation box via UPS (pre-paid).
(Only $79.00 plus $18.00 shipping: this covers sending the kit to you – your shipping the dress to be processed & the shipping of your beautifully preserved dress to you)
Our Exclusive 11 Point Dress Preservation Process
1. First thing when your dress arrives at the BridalKare plant it is checked in and then thoroughly inspected for stains and repairs.
2. Your dress is then hand cleaned along the hem, neckline and underarms.
3. Stains and spots are specifically treated to gently remove them from your gown. Any “sugar” stains are specially treated.
4. Your dress is then individually cleaned, including our exclusive process to keep it from yellowing.
5. A thorough re-inspection then takes place. if any problems remain thedress is re-cleaned.
6. Any needed repairs are made. (minor repairs are done free – other companies charge you for this)
7. Your dress is then individually steamed and hand pressed.
8. The dress’s bodice is shaped and put on an acid-free bust form for display.
9. The bodice and skirt are layered with acid free tissue paper.
10. Your dress is then carefully placed in an acid free windowed display box and completely sealed to keep out insects and humidity.
11. The display box is placed inside a white storage box and then both of these boxes are placed in a protective shipping box and shipped pre-paid to you via UPS.
Only $79.00 plus $18.00 shipping: this covers sending the kit to you – your shipping the dress to be processed & the shipping of your beautifully preserved dress to you